A fresh installation
- Download the kOOL source code and unpack it. The source folder "src" does not have to be publicly accesible.
- Call composer update --no-dev in your source folder to get all composer packages
- Create a new folder "web" for your webroot and configure apache to serve this folder under the desired URL.
- Copy src/install/kOOL_setup.sh into your "web" folder and edit the file. Change kOOL_LIB_PATH to point to your src folder and WWW_GROUP to be set to the group your webserver runs as.
- Now call kOOL_setup.sh to create the folder structure. You may now delete kOOL_setup.sh.
- Create an empty file web/install/ENABLE_INSTALL (use touch)
- Open the URL in your browser: your.kool.server/install and follow the instructions
- Create a new cronjob calling web/scheduler.php every 5 minutes